I’m a day behind!
1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
I don’t think I had one. Really. I just did well, flew under the radar, and mingled with multiple groups. I didn’t hit the radar on anything long enough to make a superlative.
2. What sports did you play in high school?
I showed Arabian horses on a national circuit. I rode all types over the years – western, hunt seat, and saddleseat. My best was equitation. It isn’t exactly “I ran track” but it was more work and money and time. I loved it and miss it.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to?)
Honestly? The Type A in me says the best part was that everything went smoothly. LOL Oh, and my cake was so delicious it was life altering. Seriously.
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
I don’t know if I could eat that much. Holy cow.
Appetizer – No idea…I never eat these. Maybe bruschetta?
Soup – Italian Wedding Soup
Salad – Good Ceasar salad with fresh made dressing – no anchovies
Entrée – Stuffed Shells. Not just any stuffed shells. The stuffed shells of my “second mom” (my best friend’s mom). I don’t know what she does, but she makes the best stuffed shells I’ve ever tasted, hands down.
Dessert – More cake from the woman who made my wedding cake. It was LIFE CHANGING, people.
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Right now? (Ashamedly) anything by Lady Gaga or Ke$ha. The hubs makes fun of me daily for it.
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Pittsburgh Steelers. Because it’s in my blood. I kid (sort of)! I grew up just north of Pittsburgh, and we tend to be die-hard loyal to our “Stillers”.
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
16 and Pregnant. I have no idea. I just love watching it. haha
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
“Poor first time home buyers” We’ve been in our house over a year and I am still trying to find money for new window treatments.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
If I’m indulging, deep dish, red sauce, extra cheese, and sausage.
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Baltimore probably Or maybe New Hope, PA