1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
Markers. Hands down. Colored pencils aren’t bad…I dislike the lack of precision in a crayon.
2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
I got to choose my dinner and my dessert/cake, and it was often celebrated with my grandmother. We never threw “parties” though, and to this day I think birthday parties are bizarre.
3. How do you feel about leggings?
If you are built like a twig – go for it. I am not, and acknowledge I look like a sausage in casing when I wear them. Don’t go there!
4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I like words – 5 lights or 2 lights turn right at the wendy’s type stuff.
5. What do you eat for snack?
I try to vary it…yogurt/fruit/granola, string cheese/apple, granola bar &pb, ½ a pb&j sandwich
6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
No, but my mother in law does ALL THE TIME and whenever they send her ‘two’ of something I end up with one. LOL Off the top of my head, I have the pasta pot that has a colander on the side so you can drain it, the Magic Bullet, and about 3 sets of As Seen on TV knives.
7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
9. Are you good at journaling?
Terrible Oddly enough, I still run two blogs. HA!
10. What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
Little ketchup, toasted bun. Burger grilled, medium-well.