1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
Cooking. If budget (both money and time) was unlimited – oh the things I could make! LOL
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activities (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activities at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fulfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
Reading is more relaxing and available in more environments, if you will.
Fitness is a stress reliever from my job, as well as keeps the poundage at bay from all that cookin’ I like to do!
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
No Bible handy. That alone probably says something about me.
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
No nuts; dark chocolate
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
My organizational skills
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
I would gut my kitchen, put in new, white cabinetry with frosted glass fronts, marble countertops, new tile flooring. I’d raise the ceiling in the kitchen and remove all the horrible 1960’s florescent lighting. I’d put new appliances in as well.
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
I have no idea. DH and I don’t watch that many movies. I really want to see Clash of the Titans, though. I’m a dork.
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
The one I normally use is…
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
Cry: Almost everything. I’m a big sap.
Pray: Anxiety attacks
Laugh: My dog. She’s wild.