1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
House décor items. Our walls are bare because DH and I can’t agree on anything. LOL
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Clams, Pastrami, Sea Bass, Mussels
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I had a lot of made-up-imaginary pets and friends. I was an only child, but still…I’m not sure what that says about me. haha
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
I’d never admit it to my husband, but California. Weather is awesome and you can vary your climate by going north, south, east or west. Perfect.
I say California b/c I’ve been there, but I imagine Washington and Oregon to be perfect, too. I love that northwestern green/rain/ocean thing.
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I think my dad would’ve picked someone pretty boring, but totally reliable. My mom would’ve picked someone without thinking about the long-term effects. She’s an “in the moment” kind of person.
Honestly, I’m not sure I’d want my parents to pick my spouse. haha
6. What’s your favorite herb?
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
I’m not much into celebrities, so I don’t honestly know. I don’t find them to be any more interesting than regular folk. They just have more money.
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Sleeping Beauty. Hands Down. The animation was perfect and non computer generated.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Right now it would probably be “All The Right Moves” by OneRepublic, or “Ali In The Jungle” by The Hours – because I’m basically playing both on loop anyway.
10. How do you order your steak?
Medium-well. I want it slightly pink, but not bleeding.