Still experimenting with how often I post. I am unable to do so from work, and my evenings tend to be pretty packed, as I do my workouts after work…so weekends it is!
Here’s what this week looks like…
Breakfasts: I’m armed with all the ingredients for the following…I like to alternate so I don’t get bored.
- Nature’s Path Red Berry Crunch with 1% milk, blueberries, banana
- Ezekiel English Muffin with egg whites, turkey sausage, and cheese
- Oatmeal with bananas, walnuts, cinnamon, brown sugar, or peanut butter
Lunches: I like re-using lunches throughout the week so I rarely plan more than 2 options…then I just alternate them, leaving a free day so I can get something at the farmer’s market near my workplace for lunch.
- Vegetarian black bean chili (I’ve been eating Amy’s….does anyone have a good homemade recipe?) with salad
- Healthified chicken salad (with chicken, plain yogurt, celery, grapes, onion, and dill) stuffed in a whole wheat pita or lavash with plenty of raw veggies, sweet potato fries
- Salad with leftover chicken and vidalia onion dressing
Dinners: My dinners are listed every monday over at my food blog
Exercise: I’ll be continuing with the same plan as last week, however, this week will be a heavy weights week. Rather than creating a new plan, my intention is to do one more round (2 weeks) of this current plan, and by then I should be done reading The New Rules of Lifting for Women, and I’d like to give their plan at go at that point.